Monday, June 13, 2011

Mark Your Place

Hi there!  Sure has been a whirlwind week (the busy kind - not tornado kind).  The Stamping Convention held in Collinsville, IL this past weekend was a blast!  (What happens at Convention, stays at Convention. lol)  I didn't buy much - just some tools that SU! doesn't have.  The main reason I go is to see and be with my friends.  I also like watching the demonstrations to learn new techniques and chatting with everyone.  Stampers are the nicest people!
Just wanted to post real quick today to say hi to all of you and to show off the gift that Pam D'Urso (my friend and upline) gave to us at our Demo dinner meeting last week.  She is such a thoughtful and sweet person.  She's just the best!  I love this bookmark and no one can claim it as theirs (except Jayne) because it is personalized with my initial.  Cool, huh?

A full length view
Isn't this a clever use of the Hodgepodge Hardware?  The Lovely Letters alphabet was used for the initial.  Thanks again, Pam!
Need to get back to the projects I'm working on for my Jun 25th Stamp Camp.  If you live in the St Louis metro area and would like to attend, please contact me (see right side bar) for more information and to reserve your spot.  Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment