Wednesday, June 8, 2011

June Demo Dinner Meeting and Clipboard Challenge

Hi!  Just popping in real quick to show you the projects made by the other team members and Don (our mascot - LOL).  I'm getting ready to go stamp with the Wednesday girls and need to pack my project bag.  It's still packed with scrapbooking supplies from the Fri night crop.  (Yes, you read right - scrapbooking. A real shocker!)  Anyway, here are the altered clipboards. 
Donna's

Jayne's

Mary Ellen's

Patty's

Pam's

the back of Pam's - clever storage idea

Don's (Patty's husband)
We sure have a creative group.  Our challenge next month is a mini pail (or bucket).  What to do, what to do???  Last night I was so tired when I got home.  Maybe it was that jumbo margarita that did it.  Nah!  We had a fun time and the food was good.  Pam received her new catalog so it was going around the table. (squeal!)   It made it's way to my side of the table and in my hands when the food came.  I thought it best that Pam get it back in case there was an accident or something.  Know what I mean?  Hopefully my copy will come next week - can't wait!  I'm so glad that the Decor items will be in the same catalog.
OK, need to scoot.  Have a great day and thank you so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment