Thursday, July 21, 2011

BIG GARAGE SALE

Hi there!  Just a real quick post to let you all know I'm still alive and kicking.  Had a great time at my youngest daughter's Open House and spending time with oldest daughter during her whirlwind trip home.  Spending time with family and friends is so awesome!  Those late nights (early mornings, actually) kicked my butt, though! 

Now I'm getting ready for our BIG GARAGE SALE on Saturday (Jul 23) from 9 am - 1 pm, which will take place at Pam's (my dear friend and up-line).  There will be at least 5 Demos participating!  We're selling our retired inventory to make room for new stuff.  So if you live in the St Louis Metro area and want to stop by, contact me for location/directions.  (Contact info is on right side bar.)  Hope the heat doesn't keep you away. 

I will be back with some card samples later.  Need to finish deciding what to sell, then go pick up Miss M from pre-school for her weekly overnight visit.  Tomorrow we'll attend my uncle's visitation.  He was 95 and even though he led a full life, it's still a difficult time for the family. So sad.

Keep cool and thanks for coming by today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment