Saturday, July 30, 2011

Buddy Swap

Hi!  I've been so busy lately that I forgot to show you the card from my Swap Buddy this month.  (A group of us Demos sign up to participate to send out one or two cards each month to their assigned Buddy.  Many thanks to Karen Graff-Povis link to her blog for organizing it all every month.  I'm sure it's no easy task - all for the love of stampin'!)

My Buddy, Alicia Wiley, sent this pretty card.  Love the color combination!  They're the new In Colors and the stamp, Delicate Doilies, is new to the 2011-2012 catalog.  Looks like the sentiment is from the Teeny Tiny Wishes set stamped onto Pool Party card stock and punched out with the Modern Label punch.  Thanks Alicia for such a pretty card!  And a big thanks to everyone in Blog Land for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment