Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Fifth Avenue Floral

Hi there!  Hope your week is going well.  It's been a busy one for me.  Seems like they all are busy lately.  Well, I'll be chillin' come Thu!  lol
Today I am sharing a card with you that I received from Carolyn Gray, one of my TX friends.  I have had the Fifth Ave Floral stamp set a long time and don't recall ever using it.  Just didn't know what to do with it.  Do you have stamps like that?   I love how Carolyn used the stamps in a unique way (and her color combination) with the Mocha Morning Specialty paper.  Such a sweetie to think of me, too!  Thanks, Carolyn!!!

Finished the Aug thank you note cards that I include with each customer's order.  So that's one more item crossed off the To Do list!  Must run ... lots to do before picking up the granddaughter for an overnight visit.  Thanks for stopping in today and Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment