Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Last Day for the Summer Mini Catalog Or DSP Promotion!!!

Hi there!  Remember that today is the LAST day to order from the Summer Mini catalog OR to take advantage of the Designer Series Paper promotion - Buy 3, Get 1 FREE!  If you are in need of anything (and don't have a Demo), please contact me and I'll be happy to oblige!  See the right side bar for my contact information.  Thanks!

Here is a masculine card that I made a while back for the motorcycle enthusiasts I know.

Sorry I don't recall the details.  It's all non-SU! except the Photo Corner punch, which has since retired.  The motorcycle is a stamp I've had for ages - way before SU! came out with theirs (which is also retired).  The screw-looking brads came from one of the local craft stores.

Now here is the Friends Never Fade card that I posted last week (Aug 26th) only in Lucky Limeade.  I like both colors.  How about you?

Scootin' on out of here.  It's Wednesday and that means it's weekly stamp club.
Have a great day and thank you for coming by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment