Thursday, September 1, 2011

Holiday Mini is Here!

Hi there!  Today the Holiday Mini Catalog goes live!  It is full of great products.  I could order the whole catalog but since I haven't won the lottery or anything, guess I'll have to keep myself in check! lol

This month looks like another busy one.  Busy is good.  I'll be helping Jayne Singleton with Make n Takes at her booth at the "Y" on the 7th.  There were three of us last year and we never had a lull the whole evening.  It was so satisfying to see the expressions on peoples faces when they saw the card they made themselves.  Handmade card...priceless!

Looking forward to the "Happy Holidaze" Demo event being held on Sep 24th.  Sally and the other Demos who put on this event do a fantastic job.  It's always so much fun!!  I'll be busy working on swaps for that.

My next Stamp Camp is the 25th.  I'll post a Sneak Peek at a later date.  If you live in the St Louis Metro area and would like to attend, please contact me to reserve your spot.  Contact information is on the right side bar.

Our monthly Demo dinner is on the 27th.  Hmmm, Jayne gave us a challenge (jumbo paper clip) that I need to think about altering.   

There are a lot of birthdays and anniversaries this month, too!

Jayne and I are in the planning phase for a Christmas Card Workshop being held Dec 3 at the Hazelwood Community Ctr.  I'll post the details at a later date.  Save the date!

Sorry, no card today.  Must run some errands and pick up the granddaughter from daycare.  Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment