Friday, September 2, 2011

Pocket Silhouettes

Happy Friday - and a long weekend at that!

Another quick post from me today - only this time I have a card!  It is made from the Pocket Silhouettes set, which is a very versatile set.   Unfortunately, there are times when we need sympathy cards.  This set stamped in a tone on tone palette fits the bill nicely.

Of course you could always change out the sentiment for a happier occasion.  I'm not sure where I saw this layout - maybe ChicnScratch or Butternutsagedesigns blog. 

I need to get to bed.  The little one (granddaughter) will be up early and it's after 1 a.m.  Yikes!   I'll be hitting the coffee tomorrow - I mean today. lol

Have a safe holiday weekend and thanks for coming by!

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful. I've already printed it to copy it! :o)

    ReplyDelete