Monday, August 22, 2011

Medallion Resist

Happy Monday everyone!  Hope you all had a great weekend.  Mine was very busy with the kids and the granddaughter.  Saturday we moved the ping pong table and other stuff from our house to DD's house.  We even had some impromptu water fun in DD's pool.  Miss M slept good that night!  Ahhh, the life of a four year old.  Well, grandma was able to rejuvenate with a little nap after Miss M went home.  LOL

Today I'm sharing a card that I sent to my friend (and up-line), Pam D'Urso, for promoting to Manager with Stampin' Up!  Way to go Pam!!!  The Medallion image was stamped with Versamark on First Edition DSP background, then heat embossed using white embossing powder.  I sponged on Peach Parfait, Pumpkin Pie, and Calypso Coral inks.  The center was an image from Delicate Doilies that was punched out with the scallop circle and popped up on dimensionals.  A few pearls added a finishing touch.  The card base is Peach Parfait.  The sentiment is from Swirls & Curls Verses.

I have another busy week - preparing for my Stamp Camp on Saturday.  If you would like to join us, please contact me to reserve your spot.  (Contact information is on the right side bar)
Must scoot away from the computer now.  Have a wonderful week and thanks for checking in today! 

1 comment: