Thursday, August 25, 2011

Summer Mini Ends Aug 31st and Time for a Sneak Peek!

Hi there!  Hope you're having a fabulous week.  We're fast approaching the weekend and the end of the month!  Remember that products from the Summer Mini are only available until the end of the month.  If there's something you really want, you need to place your order by Aug 31.  If you don't already have a Demonstrator,  I'd be happy to place an order for you!  Please go to the right side bar for my contact information.

OK, here's a sneak peek of the cards that will be made at Stamp Camp on Saturday.



I have a few spaces open, if you'd like to join us.  St Louis Metro area stampers please feel free to contact me to reserve your spot - information on the right side bar.

On my way out the door again to pick up my granddaughter for our weekly overnight visit.  (Just returned from a grocery store run.)  I like to have some fun thing to do and I just learned about "walking tacos".  You crunch up a personal size bag of taco chips then add all the taco stuff, shake it up, and eat out of the bag.  Miss M will love that!  

Thank you for stopping in today!


1 comment:

  1. Miss M and Ms P would like that. I'm gonna have to try it.

    ReplyDelete