Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Congratulations and a Buddy Swap

Hi there!  Gee it's already hump day!  This week is flying.
I have been remiss in posting pics of a couple of cards I received last month.  The first one is from Tami Waddell congratulating me for promoting to Supervisor.  Wasn't that thoughtful of her?  I've never met her and she lives in CA.  Love this company!  SU! people are the BEST!  Tami created the card in My Digital Studio (MDS).  I like how she put the plants among the subtle background.  Pretty cool, huh?  Thanks, Tami!
The next card came from Brenda Moore, my August Stampin' Buddy.  I participate in a monthly Buddy Swap.  Karen Graff-Povis does all the work/organizing to send us our Buddy info so that we can send our card out by the 25th of each month. (Thanks, Karen) 
Brenda used the new Stitched Stockings set with the coordinating punch.  The beautiful script is from the Hand-Penned Holidays set, which is so elegant.  How about that red glimmer paper.  Very sparkly! (to borrow a line from "Rain Man")  Thanks, Brenda, for the cute card.

Busy day today.  It's the Wednesday Girls (stamp group) then I'm off to help my friend, Jayne, with Make n Takes at the "Y".   I appreciate you stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment