Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Got My Eye on You, Crow!

Hi there!  Back into the weekly routine today.  Hope everyone had a safe holiday weekend.
Yesterday the weather was great.  Turned off the air and opened the windows.  Even cleaned my stamp room plus a bit of rearranging.   I was also busy working on some stamping projects.  Some can't be shown just yet - they're for Stamp Camp on the 25th.  If you'd like to join us that Sunday, please contact me at the information on the right side bar to reserve your spot.
Here is something I can share with you.  I saw the "eyeball" bubblegum at the store and thought it would look "creepy" in the clear plastic bucket I already had.  Well, I  couldn't stop there.  I had to get my crow ready for Halloween!  

I picked up the crow last week at the craft store on a whim - and the crow from the Holiday Mini in mind.  The Mini catalog crow is all decked out in her Halloween couture.  My crow isn't the flashy type and doesn't have a pretty box to sit on - only a bucket of eyeballs!  I may decorate the bucket later, but for now it is what it is - nothing to crow about!
SU! Products used: Wicked Cool stamps, dotted scalloped ribbon border punch, rhinestones, Itty Bitty punch pack, Newsprint DSP (retired)

Lots to do yet so must run for now.  Thanks for peeking in and have a stampin' good day!

1 comment:

  1. Those eyeballs are too creepy but so cute! Love the crow.

    ReplyDelete