Wednesday, September 21, 2011

De Plane, De Plane ...Contraband!

Hi there and happy hump day to you!  And Wednesday means that it's stamping with the Wednesday Girls!  But first I want to show you a card I made last week.  It's a contraband set that I borrowed from one of the ladies - and CASE'd her card.  lol  Thought it would be a cute card to send to my nephew for his birthday. 

We didn't have the embossing folder she used so I just used my scoring tool and made a row of lines.  I also hand cut my clouds.  Too bad I didn't alternate my colors on the border strip.  What was I thinking?  Oh well.

I'm out of here to join the Girls.  We have a card planned today.  I'll share it with you - if it turns out OK!  lol

Have a great day and thanks for taking time to peek in on me today!

No comments:

Post a Comment