Monday, September 26, 2011

Autumn Days

How are you on this Monday?  Hope you had a great weekend.  Last week and the weekend was busy, busy, busy for me!  Saturday I attended the Happy Holidaze Demo event organized by the Glitter Inks.  Wow, there was a ton of  information to absorb!  The demonstrations and our Make n Takes were great!  Have you ever heard of Hog's Wart School of BBQ?  OMG, they catered our lunch and it was sooooo good!  I had the pulled pork.  Yum, yum! 

Had a wonderful group of ladies at my Stamp Camp yesterday.  (Thanks again ladies for coming!)   One of the cards they made was a simple, yet striking card that I CASE'd from Debra Currier.  You can see her card here - scroll down to her Sep 5, 2011 blog post.  I made a few minor changes.  Thanks Debra!
Stampin' Up! supplies used unless otherwise noted.

Stamps: Autumn Days (W-115452, C-120000), Grateful Greetings (116511)
Paper: White, Cajun Craze, More Mustard, Old Olive
Ink: Cajun Craze, More Mustard, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip
Other:  Chocolate Chip 1/2” Scallop Dots ribbon (124142)

Sorry I don't have time to post more - have several things to do before picking up our granddaughter. Thanks for stopping by today! 

1 comment:

  1. This is such a beautiful card. Clean, simple and classy.

    ReplyDelete