Friday, September 16, 2011

Gently Falling

Happy Friday!  Sure seems like my weeks zoom by.  How 'bout you?  They say the older you get, the faster time goes by.  Soooo true!

I love the stamp set "Gently Falling" but to tell you the truth I wasn't crazy about the Spice Cake DSP.  We Demos were offered a bundle so, of course, I bought it.  I am so glad I did because the DSP is wonderful!  Here is another card we made at Sarah Klasing's class on Tues using the stamps and the DSP. 

The new In Color, Pool Party, looks so rich paired with Soft Suede.  What a great Fall card.  I didn't put a sentiment inside - left it blank for a personal note.  The envelope has a leaf stamped on the front, too.  Adds a nice touch. 

Hope you have a wonderful weekend.  I appreciate you stopping in today.  Thank you!

1 comment: