Saturday, November 12, 2011

Creative Elements

Hi there!  I'm back...  Sorry for my absence.  It's been crazy and not looking like things will let up until after the holidays.  Today I hung out with my stampin' peeps so I'll share a card with you.  Hopefully, that will make up for my neglected blog!  lol  This will be short and sweet so I can get to bed.


I used the flourish from the Creative Elements set and stamped the Very Vanilla Top Note piece in Early Espresso.  Added some color with Stampin' Write markers (Old Olive, Cajun Craze, and Calypso Coral).  Sponged in some Soft Suede and Calypso Coral. The flowers have some Cajun Craze daubed in the ceters and penwork, too.  The flowers were cut out and popped up with dimensionals. The leaves are from the Bird punch.  The focal piece is adhered to a distressed Calypso Coral panel and  the card base is Old Olive.  OK, I'm off to bed.  Thank you so much or stopping in today.  Have a great weekend.!

No comments:

Post a Comment