Monday, November 7, 2011

Hostess Bonus!

Hi there!  It's been a dreary day and now it's raining.  That's OK since I've spent the day in the stamp room getting ready for my Camp on the 19th and organizing - well mostly putting stuff away since I hadn't had time to do so with going out of town two weeks in a row.  I'll have a Sneak Peek later this week.  The suspense!

Stampin' Up! is having an awesome Hostess promotion where you can earn an additional $35 in products when you have a $350 workshop!  Hostesses normally would earn $50 in Hostess Dollars for a $350 workshop.  With the promotion, you earn an additional $35 making that $85 in free merchandise!  Woo Hoo!  Hurry this offer is only good until December 15th.  So what are you waiting for?  Contact me to book your workshop today!  Just invite a few friends and/or family members and you're on your way to earning FREE merchandise - plus it's FUN.  Order products for Christmas gifts or have a catalog party if you're not up for inviting people over.  Let's talk - I have some suggestions.  I'd be happy to answer any questions you may have.

I include a little 3x3 thank you card  in my customers orders. This is the card that was tucked into last months orders. The ladies tell me they look forward to seeing what the little card will be each month.  The pressure to come up with something different each month!  LOL  But there are so many ideas out there and our Demo-only site is a great resource. Thank goodness!


The turkey and platter were made the same way as my Demo challenge card posted last week.

I need to go to bed now.  This time change has me all discombobulated!  Kept checking the time all day and it was always a lot earlier than what it felt it should be.  It's finally caught up with me! 

Thank you for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment