Sunday, March 4, 2012

March Stamp Camp Sneak Peek

Hi there!  Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.  Yesterday I attended the Spring Fling Demo Event, which was a lot of fun!  Kudos to Sally Nusbaum and everyone else who helped put on this event.  Had a great time connecting with friends and meeting new ones.  Enjoyed the demonstrations and saw some awesome displays.  We had some cute make & takes, too.  Looking forward to the next one!

Today I'm moving in slow motion.  Gray days and tossing & turning all night are not conducive to a lot of pep! lol   I do have a sneak peek of this months Stamp Camp projects, though.  If you would like to join us Saturday morning (Mar 10th), please contact me to reserve your spot.  My contact information is on the right side bar.  Thanks.






OK, that's all for now.  Thank you for stopping in today!

No comments:

Post a Comment