Saturday, April 7, 2012

Easter Cross

Hi there!  Thought I'd share another Easter card we made at one of the Wednesday stamp club meetings.  I just love this technique of cutting the Lattice Die shape to create the cross.  Pretty cool, huh?  I'm constantly amazed by people's creativity.   This card can be adapted for other occasions such as a wedding, baptism, or sympathy just by changing colors.  Pearls, flowers, and/or ribbon dress it up.  I chose to keep mine plain for the recipient.  The cross was adhered to the White cardstock before running through the Big Shot in the Square Lattice emobssing folder.  It gave the card a nice texture - much better looking in real life.  The focal piece is matted on Concord Crush, which works well with the Wisteria Wonder.




Paper: Wisteria Wonder, Concord Crush, Whisper White
Other: Lattice Die, Square Lattice embossing folder, Pearl

Hope everyone has a Happy Easter.  I'll be spending time with family tomorrow.  Love it!  Need to sign off so I can prepare my food and begin packing for the Girls Getaway retreat next week.  Thanks for stopping in today!


No comments:

Post a Comment