Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Fresh Vintage in Black & White

Hi there!  Hope you had a good weekend.  I had a great extended weekend with my peeps at our quarterly Girls Getaway retreat!  Now it's back to reality.  Spent the day taking care of some business matters, catching up on emails & phone calls, unpacking & putting away everything (well..almost), and laundry.
How about that Retirement List?  I filled a box of stamps that will retire May 31st.  Ugh!  But I'm excited to see what will come out in the new catalog! 
Well, better get on with the card so I can go to bed!  I really love the Fresh Vintage set and enjoy creating cards with it even though it's now retired.  Hope they carry it over to the new catalog.  This card is so simple...yet elegant. 
Inspired by Renee Ondrajka
The solid black strip is 1/2" x 5-1/2" and embossed with the Houndstooth embossing folder.  The postage stamp image was punched out with the Postage Stamp Punch and mounted on a 1-3/8" square.  The sentiment is from another retired Sale-A-Bration set, Elementary Elegance.  Now wasn't that easy?

Must sign off now.  Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment