Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Masculine Autumn Days

Hi there!  Probably by the time you read this, I'll be on the road to join my friends for our quarterly Girls Getaway retreat!!!!  We have such a good time!  Thought I'd better post a card today, just in case it doesn't happen the rest of the week.  lol  The card below was sent to my brother, who's birthday is on the 12th.  (No fear of him checking my blog.)  This was actually a swap received from Becky Whittemore and it's perfect for my brother.  He's very much an outdoorsy and sportsman type.  Colorado suits him. 

 

Stamps:  Autumn Days, Sincere Salutations
Paper: Soft Suede, Rich Razzelberry, Very Vanilla
Ink: Soft Suede, Rich Razzelberry, Versamark
Other: Top Note Die, Square Lattice embossing folder, clear embossing powder

Have a great week and thanks for stopping by today!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment