Thursday, May 31, 2012

Another Anniversary

Hi there!  Another post - can ya believe it?  lol  Today is the last day to place an order for those products that are retiring!  Please contact me if you don't already have a Demonstrator.  I'd be happy to place an order for you.  My information is on the right side bar and at the top.

My to-do list is ginormous today to finish preparations for Open House tomorrow, so this will be super quick!  The card below was received from my friend and fellow Pieces of Heart team member, Mary Ellen Cope.  She sent this lovely card to commemorate my third Stampin' Up! anniversary earlier this month.  (Cuttin' it close, huh, since it's almost next month!)  Mary Ellen said the stamp set used is Love and Sympathy, which she lightly spritzed with water before stamping onto watercolor paper.  Thanks Mary Ellen.  Love it!



Must run.  Have a great day and thank you for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment