Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Hi there!  I'm back.  Hope everyone had a nice holiday weekend.  I sure did.
Had some comments about a week slipping by without any new posts.  Gosh, there really are people out there reading my blog!  Sorry for the absence.  Life just got really busy.  I tried posting earlier today (then again earlier this evening) but couldn't get a connection.  Grrrr!  That was my sign to head out to the grocery store this afternoon. We were out of the basics!  Anyway here is the card for today, which was made with the Wednesday girls.  It's so bright and cheery!  The Lace Ribbon Border punch will only be available until the 31st.  So if you want it, get it now!  Love the way you can weave the ribbon through it.  The Daffodil panel was embossed with the Stripes Embossing Folder, then turned horizontally and embossed again.  It's a subtle look but I like it.


All Stampin' Up! supplies used unless otherwise noted.
Stamp:  Bordering on Romance
Paper: White, Daffodil Delight
Ink: Daffodil Delight, Old Olive
Other: Lace Ribbon Border punch, Extra-Large Oval punch (Wide Oval), Stripes embossing folder, Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder, Designer Frames embossing folder, pearls, Daffodil Delight ribbon


Friday the new catalog goes live!   I will be hosting an Open House on Friday from 2-8 pm.  If you live in the St Louis area and would like to stop by to look at (or buy) the new catalog and see some new products, please contact me for directions.  Come mingle with other stampers, enjoy some light refreshments, and create a project.  I will also be selling some retired stamp sets.

That's it for now.  Time to get to bed.  Thank you for coming by today and for your patience awaiting my return!

No comments:

Post a Comment