Tuesday, May 22, 2012

It's A Wonder!

Hi there!  Hope everyone is having a good week so far.  I started cleaning/organizing my studio and what a major job that has turned out to be!  I am making some headway but it's slow going.  Must finish up tonight since the rest of the week is booked.  Anyway...... wanted to show you a couple of cards that I made using the One Sheet Wonder (OSW) technique that I forgot about. (The other cards made with this technique have been sent out and no photos taken.)  While at the Girls Getaway retreat back in April I was inspired by the color combination on my scratch paper as a result from some other stamping, so this is what I came up with.



The OSW technique is a fun way to make your own background paper.  Begin by stamping an 8-1/2 x 11 or 12 x 12 sheet of light colored cardstock in a random pattern using whatever stamps and ink colors that suit you.  Then cut that sheet up into different sizes and start making cards by adding coordinating colors of cardstock mats, embellishments, etc.  Give it a try!  The possibilities are endless.

Stampin' Up! supplies used unless otherwise noted:
Stamps: Mixed Bunch, Build a Blossom
Paper: White, Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, Pretty in Pink
Ink: Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo, Old Olive, Pretty in Pink
Other: Blossom Punch, Blossom Petal Punch, Beautiful Wings Embosslit, Beautiful Butterflies die, Daffodil Delight seam binding, pearls

OK, need to watch Dancing With the Stars - gotta see who goes home tonight. lol  (Don't worry, I'll be working during the commercials.)  Thanks for stopping in for a visit today!


No comments:

Post a Comment