Monday, June 18, 2012

Bright Blossoms

Hi there and happy Monday!
Here is one of the projects from Stamp Camp held this past Saturday.


A big heartfelt thank you goes out to the awesome group of gals who attended!!!  They were so understanding when I had to reschedule the date for an emergency trip out of town.  Then the night before Camp, I thought I would have to reschedule a second time because of an injury sustained while trying to kill a spider...on the ceiling.  Just before going to bed, I spied that little guy right over the bed!  There was no way he could be in the same room - especially over my bed!  I'd probably end up swallowing him in my sleep. Gross!  I stood on the bed to reach him then lost my balance and came down hard on the floor bearing all my weight on my right foot. The shock of that was a major spasm or charlie horse in the calf area, which radiated up and down my leg.  I could not bear any weight on my right leg.  I took some aspirin, used a heating pad, and went to bed.  Fortunately, it was better in the morning and I could at least drag my leg to walk.  It was slow going, though.  The girls were very patient with me!  A special thank you to my wonderful friend who practically unloaded/reloaded the car for me and set up.  What a blessing to have a friend like her!  Thanks, girlfriend!
Oh...I did get that spider in case you were wondering!

Stamps: Bright Blossoms, Bring on the Cake (sentiment)
Paper: Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Lucky Limeade, White, Summer Smooches DSP
Ink: Real Red pad, Markers = Real Red, Lucky Limeade, Daffodil Delight
Tools:  Clear Scallop Square die, Postage Stamp Punch, Stripes Embossing Folder, Scallop Border Punch, 3/4” square punch to make flag end, acrylic block, Dimensionals
Inspiration: Mary Brown     www.stampercamper.com  posted April 1, 2012

Hope your week goes well.  Thank you for stopping in today!


No comments:

Post a Comment