Saturday, July 28, 2012

Gettin' Nautical


Hi there!  Shocked to see a post from me on Saturday?  Don't get used to it!  lol

Today I have another masculine card to share with you.  I've had it in my stash for some time now (made at one of Pam D'Urso's Demo Stamp Camps before she moved) and decided to send it to our nephew-in-law, who is into boating.   I think he'll appreciate it!  The Sail Away stamp set (from the 2011 Summer Mini catalog) is now retired - as well as the Nautical Expedition DSP and game spinner hands.  The compass image is from the Open Sea set.  How clever of Pam to use a game spinner hand on the compass!

I'm off to Pieces of Heart Demo friend, Jayne Singleton's "Christmas Cards for Soldiers" event.  Thank you so much for peeking in today!


No comments:

Post a Comment