Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Perfect Thank You

Hi there!  Today is such a gray day but that's OK.  I'm organizing and packing the things I'll need for the Little House on the Prairie Stamping Retreat at Pam D'Urso's.  Woohoo!  Such a fun weekend is in store for us!  So without further adieu, I'll get on with the details about the above cards.  These are the little 3x3 note cards that were slipped into my customers' bags last month.  I make different ones each month.  It's just a very small way of showing  how much I appreciate their business! 

Stamps:  Perfectly Preserved
Paper:  White, Summer Smooches DSP
Ink:  Black, Real Red
Other:  Cannery Framelits Die, Big Shot, embroidery floss

Must get back to packing.  Thank you so much for coming by today....I welcome and appreciate your visits!!


No comments:

Post a Comment