Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Hi there!  Sorry for my absence.  Had a great extended weekend with my stamping peeps at Pam D'Urso's home aka Little House on the Prairie Stamping Retreat.  What a blast we had - laughed until we cried!  Now that is some serious fun!
Today's get well card is one that was sent to a friend.  Seems like there's been a need for these types of cards lately.  Not a good thing!  The stamps used for this card are now retired and stored with other favorites that I can't bear to part with.

Stamps: Fresh Vintage, Sincere Salutations
Paper: Crumb Cake, Black
Ink: Black
Other: Postage Stamp Punch
 
REMINDER:  Don't forget that you get a free spool of ribbon for every $40 you spend (before s/h and tax) on SU! merchandise this month!  There is no quantity limit.

Must get back to cutting card stock for my Camps this Fri and Sat.  Please contact me to reserve your spot if you'd like to attend.  My number is listed in the blog header.

Thanks for stopping in today!



No comments:

Post a Comment