Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Thoughts and Prayers Get Well


Hi there - I'm back!  Had a busy week of celebrating my birthday (a girl's gotta milk it for all it's worth) and our Card Buffet at DeLeo's Cafe and Deli on Saturday.  Thank you ladies for making it so fun!  That's why I love what I do!!!

OK, now on to the card.  I CASE'd this card by Carol Frerichs with a few minor changes. I've had this idea saved for quite some time now.  Decided it was time to just DO IT!  I didn't have the same DSP so used  Patio Party DSP instead.

Stampin' Up! supplies used unless otherwise noted
Stamps:  Thoughts and Prayers
Paper:  Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip, White, Patio Party DSP
Other:  Large oval punch, Scallop oval punch, Dimensionals

That's all for now.  Need to get to bed!  Thank you for stopping in today!

No comments:

Post a Comment