Monday, April 15, 2013

Wish Big!

Hi there and happy tax day!  Hope you had a great weekend.  Mine has been a busy one getting ready to go on another stamping retreat with my stamping peeps!  So without further adieu, I'll get on with today's card.

This is a very simple card made with scrap bits and pieces I had from projects that didn't "make it".  The sentiment is from Word Play.  The Night of Navy patterned paper comes from Stampin' Up!'s Regals DSP Stack.  I did have to punch out a "flame" with the Blossom Petal punch and added some ink around the edges for a bit of definition.  (Not sure about the ink color since I just grabbed a sponge used for red inks.  So whatever residual ink was on the sponge is what transferred to the "flame".)

That's it for now so I can finish getting my projects together for the retreat.  Thank you for stopping in for a visit today!



No comments:

Post a Comment