Monday, April 29, 2013

So Sorry Swallowtail

CASE'd from  LeeAnn Greff     

Hi there!  Gosh, I didn't realize that it's been two weeks since my last post.  Yikes!  I returned home from the Girls' Getaway retreat Sunday evening (Apr 21st), spent time perusing the new Stampin' Up! catalog (available on-line to Demonstrators only.  Love it!) and deciding what to pre-order, attended a fellow Demo's Card Buffet Friday night, then attended a Crop for the Cure crop all day Saturday.  Yesterday was spent recuperating from all those late nights!  It's a tough job but somebody has to do it!  lol

There was some stamping going on during my blogging absence.  I was playing around with some techniques and CASE'd (Copy And Share Everything) some projects.  The above CASE'd card seen here - scroll down to April 19 post, was sent to a fellow Demonstrator who lost a family member.  I've never met the lady but wanted my "stampin' sister" to know she is in my thoughts during this difficult time. 

All Stampin' Up! supplies used unless otherwise noted
Stamps: Swallowtail Butterfly, So Sorry, Papillon Potpourri, Summer Silhouettes
Paper: Soft Suede, Pool Party
Ink: Versamark, Soft Suede
Other: Elegant Butterfly punch, 3/8" Pool Party ruffled ribbon, pearls, clear embossing powder

Enjoy this beautiful day and thank you for stopping in to visit!



No comments:

Post a Comment