Wednesday, June 19, 2013

By the Tide

Hi there and happy Wednesday!  Hope you're having an awesome week.  Had a great time with my stamping peeps last night at our monthly meeting!

Today's card is one of my projects showcased on our Card Buffet.  Mary Taylor, Marla Schack, and I each have ten cards displayed.  We rotate them out after two months unless they're really popular, and bring in new cards.  I CASE'd (Copy And Share Everything) my card from the sample boards that were displayed at the Stampin' Up! St Louis Regional back in March.  Sorry I don't know who to credit.  Contact me if it's your card or you know who made it.  The camera doesn't do this card justice.  It sparkles in real life - kind of like rays of sunlight shining down through the depths of the ocean and illuminating the coral.

Must go for now to tackle that to-do list!  Tonight my youngest and I are meeting for a belated Mother's Day dinner.  We both have been so busy and really need some time to catch up on everything, wedding plans included!

Take care and thank you for visiting today!


All Stampin' Up! supplies used unless otherwise noted 
Stamps: By the Tide 
Paper: Bashful Blue (retired), Not Quite Navy (retired), White 
Ink: Bashful Blue, Not Quite Navy, Not Quite Navy marker 
Tools:  Square Lattice embossing folder, Woodgrain embossing folder 
Other:  Dazzling Diamonds glitter, glue pen, Color Spritzer



No comments:

Post a Comment