Friday, June 21, 2013

Patterned Occasions Get Well

Hi there!  Hope you've had a good week!  The last couple of days got really busy.  I'll post about it later but first, the card.  I totally CASE'd (Copy And Share Everything) this card from Deana Schultz when we Demonstrators were at Pam D'Urso's last month for a stamping weekend.  I don't know if she CASE'd it as well.  It's a quick card, which is always nice.

All Stampin' Up! supplies used unless otherwise noted
Stamps: Patterned Occasions (retired)
Paper: Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, White
Ink: Crumb Cake
Other: Crumb Cake taffeta ribbon, rhinestones

OK, for my story.  Yesterday I was getting things ready for our granddaughter's visit - putting dinner in the crock pot, a bit of housekeeping, and bill paying.  Then hubby's friend stopped by so I visited with him until it was time for me to leave to pick up Miss M.  Later that evening we went to our youngest daughter's softball game.  (31 and still playing softball)  Her fiance was there with their dog, Rocky.  After the game, they stopped by our house to drop off Rocky.  We are dogsitting for the weekend.  Now, for those who know us real well...this is BIG!  We've never had pets - except a gerbil and some fish.  Our son and I have allergies.  I must say that this dog (an English bull dog) has such a cute personality and is well behaved.  Guess who he's been following around?  Yep, me!  He even waits by the door for me when it's shut.  (I don't want him in the rooms where I sleep and work 'cause those allergies never went away!  In fact, I'll be taking some allergy medication before going to bed tonight.)
Today Miss M had to be at her daycare by 10:30 to go on a field trip, I then had lunch with our son, stopped to buy some  printer ink, and the last stop was to get my hair trimmed.  Rocky was so happy to see me.  Guess "grandpa" wasn't giving him much attention.  lol  Kids and dogs, you gotta love them for their unconditional love.

Tomorrow is Sally Nusbaum's shoebox swap.  I'm ready to hang out with my stamping peeps all day!  With that, I'll sign off now to get everything packed.  Have a great weekend and thank you so much for coming by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment