Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Lollipop, Lollipop...

Hi there!  Today's post is a scheduled one while I get ready for the girls getaway retreat tomorrow.  And while I'm away having a stamping good time with my peeps this week, I've scheduled some blog posts for you!
Today's card is a swap card that I finished Sunday evening.  I messed up the paper piercing on the original card.  (See, even we Demos make mistakes!)  This was Deana Schultz's shoebox swap card from Sally Nusbaum's event back in June.  Don't those pastel 2013-15 In Colors look yummy? Great colors for a lollipop! 

All Stampin' Up! supplies used unless otherwise noted
Stamps: None
Paper: Strawberry Slush, Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding, Baked Brown Sugar, Coastal Cabana, Vanilla
Ink: None
Other: Piercing mat & tool, 3/8" Ruffle Stretch Trim

That's it for now.  Thanks for looking in today!

No comments:

Post a Comment