Wednesday, August 14, 2013

You are my Sunshine

Hi there!  Today's card is one that was in Carla Spradling's Card Buffet back in May.  I sent this card to our granddaughter - 'cause she is our sunshine!  There was a large rhinestone in the "O" of YOU, but I switched it to the flower for mailing purposes.

All Stampin' Up! supplies used unless otherwise noted
Stamps:  You are my Sunshine single stamp
Paper: Daffodil Delight, Tangerine Tango, Vanilla, Tempting Turquoise DSP
Ink:  Tangerine Tango, Tempting Turquoise
Other: Sizzix Scallop Square Duo die, Flower from Itty Bitty punch pack, regular hole punch (non-SU) for flower center

I'm on my way to the girls getaway retreat.  By this afternoon I'll have my "space" all set up and ready to get stamping!  Thanks for coming by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment