Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Afternoon Picnic

Hi there!  It's been a busy day with a couple of appointments and working on some swaps for the upcoming Demo event Sally Nusbaum is organizing for Saturday.  I'll share those after the event.  But for now, I want to show you the card made for my friend, Jayne Singleton, wishing her a happy birthday.  It was CASE'd almost completely from Mary N. Davidson's card posted to our Demo site, Stampin' Connection.  I used a So Saffron card base and Pretty Print embossed piece to coordinate with the roses in the Afternoon Picnic Designer Series Paper (even though the color is Crushed Curry).  The DSP was adhered to a Wisteria Wonder mat on top of a doily.  The banner was added, along with a vintage button and some pearls. 

It's been a long day so I'm going to turn in now.  Thank you for stopping by!








No comments:

Post a Comment