Monday, September 23, 2013

Elephant Baby

Hi there!  Hope you had a good weekend!  The weather was great here in the Midwest.  Saturday morning I had a Workshop that was near our weekend stamping retreat.  Took a few hours out of my retreat time to "work".  Most of the Hostesses guests had limited stamping skills but caught on very quickly!  It was so much fun interacting with this group of ladies!  I LOVE what I do!  Not only do I get to stamp, but I meet the nicest people!

Speaking of stamping, how about we get to the card shown above.  It was displayed on our Aug and Sep Card Buffets.  The banner from Banner Greetings could be changed to a sentiment for a birthday or other occasion.  The Alphabet Press embossing folder and the Zoo Babies stamp set are new items in our 2013-14 Stampin' Up! catalog.  Love them!

Must run for now to finish my list of chores.  Thank you for coming by for a visit today!
 
Stamps: Zoo Babies, Dictionary, Banner Greetings 
Paper: Basic Gray, Smoky Slate, Daffodil Delight, White 
Ink: Basic Gray, Smoky Slate, Crushed Curry (for ear) 
Tools:  Alphabet Press embossing folder, Perfect Pennants die, 2-1/2” circle punch, 1/8” hole punch 
Other:  Dimensionals, toothpicks
Inspiration: Rita Wright  see her card here posted Jun 7, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment