Thursday, November 7, 2013

Color Me Christmas

Hi there!  Today I'm sharing a card I made at the Card Buffet hosted by Sally Nusbaum, Kim Coulter, and Cheryl Renth last month.  When I first saw the Color Me Christmas set in the Stampin' Up! Holiday catalog, it didn't appeal to me.  Since then, I've had a change of heart.  There have been so many cute cards made with this set posted on the internet!  Love this sentiment from Christmas Messages, too!  The card base was cut from our Circle Thinlits die.  Below is what the card looks like open.
Notice the lined envelope?  We used the new Envelope Liners Framelit die to make the liner, which can be found on page 37 of the Holiday catalog.  (You can peruse the catalog by clicking on the picture of the Holiday catalog on the right side bar.)  The Season of Style Designer Series Paper was used for both the card and envelope.

Must run for now.  Thanks for stopping in today!



No comments:

Post a Comment