Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Simply Sketched 3x3

Hi there!  Hope you're finding time to stamp on this wet, dreary day!  I'll be busy with some neglected chores around the house and maybe a trip to the store.  But for now, here is a forgotten little 3x3 card that was included with customer orders back in August.  I thought it had been posted.  The flower and sentiment come from the hostess set, Simply Sketched.  An Aqua Painter pen was used to apply Calypso Coral ink onto the watercolor paper.  Tangerine Tango ink was sparingly added for some depth.  The stems were colored with Old Olive ink. 

Before I sign off, you can view this week's Weekly Deals by clicking here to view (prices good Nov 5-11, 2013).  Please contact me if you'd like to place an order or go to my online store here to place an order.

Have a great day and thank you for stopping by for a visit!








No comments:

Post a Comment