Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hi there and happy Turkey Day!  Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday!  Love turkey and dressing -  and no pressure of gift giving!
The stamp set used on the above card is Tags 4 You and is paired with Sweater Weather Designer Series Paper.  It was one of the cards I made at Sally, Kim, and Cheryl's Card Buffet.  Here is another one from their Buffet.
The same DSP was used, along with the Harvest of Thanks stamp set.  These items can be found in the Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog.  All products in the Holiday catalog will be available until Jan 2, 2014.
Didn't have a chance to post yesterday - had the granddaughter visiting.  She, my brother-in-law, and I played Old Maid.  Boy, it's been a long time since I played that card game!  lol  I taught her how to play War.  Remember that card game?  She enjoyed learning it. 
Must go to get ready to feast with the family! 
Have a safe holiday and thank you for stopping in for a visit!  I am truly grateful for all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment