Friday, November 29, 2013

Morning Meadow

Hi there!  Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving Day.  I sure did!  Loved being with family and the food....oh my!  Yum, yum!  I'm still full.
Just gonna jump right in and tell you about the above card.  I saw this on Sandi MacIver's blog (here) and fell in love with the bright colors.  The images are from the Hostess set Morning Meadow.  Sandi used the swirl image on her card.  It was omitted from my Card Buffet sample.  I also changed the placement of the birthday greeting.

All Stampin' Up! supplies used unless otherwise noted. 
Stamps: Morning Meadow 
Paper: Strawberry Slush, White, Black 
Ink: Daffodil Delight, Black StazOn, Strawberry Slush, Versamark, Black marker 
Other:  Sponges, clear blocks

That's it for now.  Hope you have a great weekend and safe travels!  Thank you for stopping by!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment