Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Everything Eleanor

Hi there and happy Wednesday!  This week is crazy busy so I'm just gonna jump right in with details about the above card.  First off, I CASEd a similar card but failed to note who.  If it was your design, please let me know so proper credit can be given.  Thank you!
The flower background was stamped with either Soft Suede (stamped off) or Crumb Cake - can't remember.  French Script (by Stampin' Up!) was substituted for En Francais to make the background of the focal piece.  (Used what I had.)  The swirl was stamped full strength.  The flowers were heat embossed with white embossing powder, cut out by hand, and adhered with Dimensionals.  The CASEd card used Early Espresso mats and ribbon.  My mat color was determined by the ribbon selection in my stash.  It turned out fine - in my opinion.  Early Espresso is so dark, it looks black.

Thursday I'll be picking up the oldest daughter from the airport.  There will be no rest until she flys back on Monday!  Ha!  Saturday morning we will board a bus for a winery tour for my youngest daughter's bachelorette party.  Should be a ton of fun!  If you don't hear from me the rest of the week, you'll know why!
Must scoot to run some errands, prepare food for the weekend, and pack for a Workshop on Friday.  Thanks for peeking in today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment