Thursday, May 1, 2014

Project Life!



Hi there and happy May Day!  A good part of my day was spent on the phone, then running errands.  It was after 6 pm before I returned home.  It was a busy day, which is why this post is so late.  Speaking of busy, Stampin' Up! went live with Project Life today!  That means beginning today, you can order the above items.  I really like the Project Life stamp sets that are in the new 2014-15 catalog.  (Remember?  I got a free copy Monday night at the Catalog Premiere!  You only have to wait until June to see everything.)   I don't plan to order any PL products this month.  Need to get some photos developed first!  You know... all those pics saved on the computer and to flash drives.   It's been years since I've scrapbooked but I'm willing to give this system a shot!  Seems easy, peazy.


OK, time to get to bed.  Thank you so much for coming by today!



No comments:

Post a Comment