Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Weekly Deals .....and Kinda Eclectic

Hi there!  I'm back after a busy weekend.  Here are the Weekly Deals that started today.   You'll want the Sweetheart Punch and Label Card Thinlits Die for sure!  Contact me if you would like to place an order!

Mary Taylor and I hosted our Card Buffet today.  A big thanks to the ladies who attended!  We enjoyed being with you and sharing what we love!  Below is one of the cards that was on our display board.
I CASE'd a card that Diane Siscernos made.  A few things were omitted, making it my own.  You can see her card here.  Love this Kinda Eclectic set!

It's been a long day and time for bed.  Thank you for stopping by today!

Stampin' Up! supplies used unless otherwise noted. 
Stamps: Kinda Eclectic 
Paper: Hello Honey, White 
Ink: Hello Honey 
Tools:  Elegant Butterfly punch 
Other:  Pearls, clear blocks




No comments:

Post a Comment