Monday, December 1, 2014

Chevron Congrats!

Hi there and happy Monday.... and December!  I'm back from my whirlwind trip to Florida.  Had a great time spending Thanksgiving with my oldest daughter.  We packed a lot into the four days that I was there.  Met a lot of her friends and visited with others who I knew from previous visits.  Thursday we drove to Melbourne, FL to spend Thanksgiving with a group of her friends who are like family.  This has become an annual tradition for her.  Several of them had their mothers visiting, too.  (Must have been a "Moms Thanksgiving".)  Friday we drove up to St. Augustine (the oldest city in the U.S.) and had lunch before continuing our journey to Jacksonville, FL where I boarded my flight home and she continued her road trip to Tallahassee, then to Georgia to visit her dad and step-mom.

Today I'm sharing a technique posted last year HERE.  You can watch Deb Valder's video HERE to learn how to do this technique.  The River Rock (retired color by Stampin' Up!) chevron strips were in a box of unused project pieces.  A few weeks ago I challenged myself to make cards using the bits and pieces on hand.  The sentiment is from the set called Bravo, which is current.

Yesterday was our Hostess Club meeting.  I'll share those cards later in the week.  This is a busy week with the Stampin' Up! Catalog Kickoff (a live simulcast Demo event) on Wednesday and prepping for our Card Buffet this coming Saturday. 
With that in mind, it's time to get busy.  Thank you so much for coming by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment