Monday, February 29, 2016

The Open Sea


Hi there!  It's been a busy time since my last post.  My oldest daughter, who lives in Miami, was visiting and staying with me for the birth of my grandson/her nephew.  He finally arrived Thursday morning (2-25-16) at 6:02 am, weighing in at 8 pounds 1 ounce!  We are beyond thrilled!  Momma and baby are now home, as of yesterday.  Not sure how consistent posting will be, but I'll try to do better. 

Soooo, here is a card that was in my Card Buffet line-up.  The Open Sea (by Stampin' Up!) was the stamp set used for this masculine card.  We need more of those, right?  The outside sentiment came from the set, Fabulous Four.  The color scheme is Night of Navy, Real Red, and Crumb Cake.

That's all for now.  Need to get busy on some neglected house cleaning.  Thank you for stopping in today!







No comments:

Post a Comment