Tuesday, April 19, 2011

The Challenge

Hi there!  Real quick post so I can get to bed.  I promised to show you my Demo challenge project which incorporates the brads/buttons containers Pam gave us last month.  I chose to make a bunny since it's almost Easter.  Most of his parts are made from punches.  I just sliced some super thin strips in the trimmer for his whiskers,  glued on some googly eyes, and added a pom pom for his tail.  A piece of our White Satin ribbon decorates the container (you can still get to the jelly beans inside).


Does my butt look big? LOL

So that is my project.  Hopefully, I'll have photos of the other projects on Thu.  Thanks for looking.  Have a great hump day - the weekend is almost here!

1 comment:

  1. I especially like his little pink pads on his feet. Cute!

    ReplyDelete