Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Card in a Box

Hi there!  What a gray and rainy day it is today.  This "card" reminds me of  our warm, sunny days in Florida last month, which seems like ages ago.  It is a card in a box made for our daughter and son-in-law when they were married in Florida.  I forgot to take photos - in fact, I didn't take photos of anything I made.  My daughter took these photos with her phone after they returned from their honeymoon.  They're not the best, but better than what I have!  A combination of Stampin' Up! products and items from my stash were used.  Here are some additional views.

 








Stampin' Up! supplies used:
Full Heart punch, Modern Label punch, Word Window punch, Expression Thinlits, Label Love stamp set & Artisan punch, rhinestones, Memorable Moments stamp set, Lace Ribbon border punch, Curly Label punch

That's it for now.  Thank you for coming by today!


No comments:

Post a Comment